EGO QV Repair Cream for the treatment of dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, dehydration, dermatitis, and other dry skin conditions, and for the relief of symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis.
What are the advantages of EGO QV Repair Cream?
- QV Moisturizer is recommended to moisturize dry skin.
- QV Moisturizer helps lock in natural moisture by acting as a protective barrier.
- QV Moisturizer helps protect against dryness.
- The pH of QV Moisturizer is 6, the low-irritant formula is free of fragrance, color, lanolin, and propylene glycol.
- QV Moisturizer is suitable for skin conditions such as dry, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, dryness, and dermatitis.
- QV Moisturizer is used to relieve the symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis.
- QV Moisturizer is suitable for sensitive skin.
- QV moisturizer is suitable for infants and the elderly.
- qv moisturizer contains squalene, a natural ingredient found in skin oil, and is ideal for areas prone to dryness.
- qv moisturizer hydrates your skin while you sleep by replenishing vital moisture lost during the day.
- qv moisturizer improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredients in qv moisturizer:
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate C, Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Laureth-3, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol.
What is the way to use EGO QV Repair Cream?
- QV Moisturizer is applied to the affected areas whenever necessary, especially after showering, shaving, exposure to harsh weather conditions, and at night.
- Remember to moisturize immediately after showering for soft and moisturized skin.
- missed dose:
- Apply the missed dose of QV Moisturized as soon as you remember, and if it is almost time for the next dose of QV Moisturized, skip the missed dose, but do not double your dose of QV Moisturised ointment to make up for the missed dose.
- An overdose of QV Moisturizer is unlikely to cause severe symptoms, however, ingestion of QV Cream 500ml may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may be required.
What are the warnings and precautions for EGO QV Repair Cream?
(Do not use QV 250 gm cream without consulting a specialist doctor)
- Allergies: QV Cream 500ml is not recommended for use in patients with known sensitivity to any other inactive ingredients present in the formulation.
- For External Use Only: QV Cream 500ml is recommended for external use only, so avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or open wounds.
- Skin Irritation: QV Cream 500ml has the potential to cause an allergic reaction in the body, so any case indicating allergic reactions should be reported to the doctor in the first instance, and appropriate corrective measures or replacement with a suitable alternative may be necessary in some cases based on status.
- Interaction with other medicines: All medicines interact differently from person to person, so you should check all possible interactions with your doctor before starting QV Cream 500ml.
What are the side effects of EGO QV Repair Cream?
ulcers, erythema (inflammation of the skin), itching, burning of the skin, stinging of the skin, peeling of the skin, hives, and cracking of the skin.
What is the way to store EGO QV Repair Cream?
- QV Cream is kept in a dry place, at a temperature of 25°C.
- Keep QV Cream out of reach of children.
- Do not use QV Cream after the expiry date stated on the box.