Tadalafil 5 mg is a treatment for adult men with erectile dysfunction. This is when a man cannot get, or keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Tadalafil has been shown to significantly improve the ability to obtain a hard erect penis suitable
for sexual activity.:
Tadalafil works by helping the blood vessels in your penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into your penis. The result of this is improved erectile function.
It is important to note that Tadalafil does not work if there is no sexual stimulation.
How to use:
The recommended dose is one tablet at least 30 minutes before sexual activity once a day.
Caution & Warnings:
Do not take Tadalafil
- If you are allergic to tadalafil or any of the other ingredients of Tadalafil.
- If you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (“nitrates”) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (“chest pain”).
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack within the last 90 days.
- If you have had a recent stroke within the last 6 months.
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- If you have ever had a loss of vision because of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), a condition described as “stroke of the eye”.
- If you are taking riociguat.
Take special care with Tadalafil
- Any heart problem other than your pulmonary hypertension.
- Problems with your blood pressure.
- Any hereditary eye disease.
- You have sickle cell anaemia (an abnormality of red blood cells).
- You have multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow).
- You have leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells).
- You have any deformation of your penis.
- You have a serious liver problem.
- You have a severe kidney problem.
A valid prescription should be available upon delivery