Losec Mups is used in cases of gastroesophageal reflux, stomach ulcers, Zollinger-Ellison disease, and some diseases that increase the secretion of stomach acids.
How to use:
- It should be taken at least an hour before the first meal.
- Do not use the pills for more than 14 days, after which you must contact the doctor.
- The pills should be swallowed whole and not broken or crushed.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dose even if you do not feel any improvement without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- A doctor should be consulted if it is used during pregnancy or lactation.
- It is not recommended for use by those with allergies to this product. A valid prescription should be available upon delivery