Bioderma Foaming Cleanser Foaming Wash 200ml is a gentle cleanser specially designed for the daily care of combination to oily skin, with a unique formula, Bioderma Face Wash not only helps control oil production but also reduces the appearance of impurities, purifying the skin.
Bioderma Foaming Cleanser contains gentle cleansing agents that do not disrupt the skin during cleansing, and Bioderma face wash is rich in purifying agents that help regulate sebum production, this can not only visibly reduce excess shine, but Bioderma face wash also helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
What are the features of Bioderma Foaming Cleanser?
- Gently cleanses and purifies blue cleanser.
- Reduces glaucoma n sebum secretion.
- The blue cleanser also prevents clogged pores and ensures good skin and eye tolerance.
- The composition of the blue lotion is scented - does not clog pores - does not dry out - is soap-free.
- contains zinc sulfate and copper sulfate, Bioderma cleanses the skin.
- reduces the number of impurities, and Bioderma lotion reduces sebum secretion.
- The composition of Bioderma lotion for very gentle and soap-free combination skin respects the balance of the skin: the physiological pH is maintained.
- The corneal acids in Bioderma combination skin lotions such as AHA, 2% salicylic acid, and citric acid help clean pores and smooth skin texture.
- Bioderma combination skin lotion soothes the skin and reduces redness, as zinc gluconate helps regulate shine, and glycerin moisturizes the skin to ensure comfort.
How to use Bioderma Foaming Cleanser?
Apply it morning and/or evening to damp skin.
Massage the product to create a lather and gently cleanse the skin.
Rinse it thoroughly with lukewarm water.
You can apply Bioderma Sebium to both the face and body.
What are the warnings and precautions for Bioderma Foaming Cleanser?
(Do not use Bioderma Sebium Foaming Wash 200ml without consulting a doctor)
- Allergies: Bioderma cambium is not recommended for use in patients who are allergic to any other inactive ingredients present in the composition.
- Pregnancy: Bioderma Sebium is safe in pregnant women, but all risks and benefits should be discussed with your doctor before taking Bioderma Sebium.
- Natural: Bioderma cambium is considered in breastfeeding women unless absolutely necessary, but not
- It is imperative to discuss all risks and benefits with your doctor before using Bioderma Sebium.
- Avoid contact with sebum eyewash.
- If problems persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- For acne-prone skin, it is recommended to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight.
What are the side effects related to Bioderma Foaming Cleanser?
Allergic reaction: Severe dry skin, irritation, discomfort, etc., patients often have to change their care routine to maintain their quality of life and encourage them to continue treatment.
What is the method of preserving Bioderma Foaming Cleanser?
Keep in a dry place.
Keep at 25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use it after the expiry date stated on the package.
What is the price of Bioderma Foaming Cleanser Sebium 200 ml?