Be amazed by your child’s growth and development for life. It is important to provide your child with all nutrients essential for their healthy growth and development.
NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. is a premium hypoallergenic growing up formula – the first and only with 5-MO Complex™ and SUPREME PROTECTORS* to support your child’s immunity and beyond.
*SUPREME PROTECTORS: With Iron & Vitamins A, B12, C & Folic Acid which contribute to normal function of the immune system
• The first and only groundbreaking formula with 5-MO Complex™ - an exclusive blend of 5 types of milk oligosaccharides – 2’-FL, DFL, LNT, 3’-SL and 6’-SL; and SUPREME PROTECTORS* to support your child’s immunity and beyond.
Gentle OPTIPRO® H.A.™
• Gentle OPTIPRO® H.A.™ is a unique blend of 100% partially hydrolyzed whey protein broken into pieces that are 10 times smaller.
• This makes it easy to digest and reduces the allergenic potential of cow’s milk.
BIFIDUS BL Probiotics
• Extensively researched good bacteria added to the milk which help to maintain a desirable balance of protective good bacteria in your child's gut, fight against harmful bacteria and keep your baby’s digestive system healthy!
Higher in DHA & ARA
• Important building blocks for the brain and eyes development
No Added Sucrose (Sugar)
• Formula consists the goodness of milk with no additional sucrose (sugar)
• What has changed with this new NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. formula?
Replacing NAN OPTIPRO H.A., NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. is our most advanced formula which now contains 5 types of Milk oligosaccharides in a proprietary blend - 5-MO Complex™. We are the first and only formula with 5-MO Complex™.
Other improvements include optimized level of Gentle OPTIPRO H.A. Protein, 2.5 times increase in DHA & ARA, while we continue to provide our extensively studied BIFIDUS BL Probiotics and other key nutrients to nourish your child's every possible.
• What is GENTLE OPTIPRO H.A. and how is it different from current OPTIPRO H.A. ?
Gentle OPTIPRO H.A. is the improved version of OPTIPRO H.A, with the level being optimized. The Gentle OPTIPRO H.A. in our NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. is our exclusive, optimized protein blend obtained through a special treatment that breaks down the milk protein (partially hydrolyzed protein), making it easy to digest and hypoallergenic (reducing the risk of allergies). Do note that not all partially hydrolyzed protein are the same.
• What is the difference of the NAN formulation between Australia and Singapore?
Nestle SG does not distribute NAN SUPREMEPRO or any other formulas from the Australia market. While the name may sound similar, the formulation is totally different.
Our new NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. from Switzerland has been made specifically for Singapore market and provides 5-MO Complex as well as one of the highest levels of DHA and ARA among growing up milk brands in Singapore. The recipe is Halal certified, sucrose-free, and imported by Nestle SG directly from the plant with quality checks and controlled/monitored logistics chain.
SUPREMEpro 3 formulation from Australia is a non-halal recipe that does not contain 2'-FL, 5-MO complex, DHA & ARA.
• What is the difference of the NAN formulation between Malaysia and Singapore?
Our new NAN SUPREMEPRO H.A. has been made specifically for Singapore market and is different from the formulation sold in Malaysia. Our formulation provides 5-MO Complex, as well as one of the highest levels of DHA and ARA among growing up milk brands in Singapore. Our formulation is officially distributed by Nestle Singapore with high quality checks, controlled and monitored logistics chain.
SUPREME 3 formulation from Malaysia does not contain 2’-FL and 5-MO Complex.
• How do I make the transition from old to the new formula?
Our new formula is safe for your baby, so is switching from one formula to another is safe. However, some babies may detect slight changes in taste or experience gastrointestinal issues when the transition is immediate. This is normal and symptoms should be minor and temporary.
Please be guided by your baby. They adapt better when changes are introduced gradually. You can start by alternating between the old and new formula, gradually replacing 1 feed per day and slowly increase the number of new milk feed. This will give your child’s digestive system time to process and gradually get used to the new formula. If your child is not tolerating the change, please slow down the transition as some babies may take up to 2 weeks to transit.